We have completed BlackBerry's acquisition of Good Technology. This combination will drive BlackBerry's strategy to offer customers the most complete, end-to-end software solution that secures the entire mobile enterprise across all platforms, apps and services, both on-premise and in the cloud. We will share more details about what this means for you as we get deeper into the integration. In the meantime, we are committed to ensuring you maintain the same level of functionality and quality of service during the integration process.
Good's technology will integrate with BlackBerry's enterprise software portfolio and trusted global network. Our complementary capabilities - BlackBerry's leadership in MDM, global operations, and secure connectivity combined with Good's leadership in secure mobile container, productivity suite secure mobile productivity and collaboration apps, service management, open API and SDKs and ecosystem of 2000 ISV and custom apps - will provide the most comprehensive secure mobile software platform in the market and deliver more value to your organization.
BlackBerry and Good have natural technology platform synergies that will be integrated, offering the best of containerization and EMM, and will leverage BlackBerry's global network infrastructure and global support team. Partners can expect easily-managed migration options and seamless, uninterrupted integration with the combined software platform. Our partners can look forward to:
- The broadest set of options to meet the full cross-platform needs of an enterprise for EMM including support for iOS, BlackBerry, Android and Windows, including Apple DEP/VPP, Samsung KNOX™ Workspace and Android™ for Work.
- Support for varying deployment models such as bring-your-own-device (BYOD); corporate owned, personally enabled (COPE); corporate owned, business only (COBO); as well as environments with multiple user interfaces and operating systems.
- The most secure container solution in the market; used on millions of devices around the world to meet the highest security requirements, protecting data independent of device, app, user or location.
- The widest portfolio of secure enterprise productivity applications in the industry, including over 2,000 Independent Software Vendor (ISV) and custom applications with software development kit (SDK) support.
- Secure mobile applications such as WatchDox for secure sync and file share, AtHoc for crisis communication and BBM Protected for messaging.
- Secure mobile collaboration applications like Good Work, Good Access, and Good for Salesforce1 CRM.
We invite you to join us for a webinar on Nov 19 to get more information.
Isaac Govind Andy