It can be rectified by logging out from App Store & Re Log in back.
Below are the detailed steps to fix the App Store crashing problem,:
1. Go to iTunes & App Store, (Accessed by going to Settings)
2. Select Password Settings to Log Out from App Store
3. At the Pop Up window, select Sign Out
4. Once logged out, the Pop up window Apple Sign-in Requested will appear to login your Apple ID ( or some may call it iCloud ID)
5. After successfully signed in with your Apple ID, launch App Store from your Home Screen,
**Additional Pop Up (for some devices)
It will now able to load App Store with the below Prompt, - select the appropriate action
You can now access your App Store again without it crashing.