Leaked Android KitKat 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 now available
Update Galaxy Note 10.1 to Leaked N8000XXUDND5 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Test Firmware
This Android 4.4.2 test firmware was leaked by XDA forum member Izap and re-packaged by me so that you guys can easily download and flash the firmware, as the firmware was originally leaked in 11 parts which was a bit confusing for the users.
Country: Open Europe
Version: Android 4.4.2
Build date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 03:09:45 +0000
Product Code: OXA
- You are doing this at your OWN risk. We are not responsible if you brick your device or your cat eats your phone.
- This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
- This test firmware is a PRE-RELEASE build and not official from Samsung.
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart tablet in download mode (Press and hold Power + Volume down button)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add AP_N8000XXUDND5.tar.md5 to AP
- Add BL_N8000XXUDND5.tar.md5 to BL
- Add MODEM_N8000XXUDND2.tar.md5 to CP
- Add CSC_OXA_N8000OXADND5.tar.md5 to CSC
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Press and hold Power + Volume up button)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!