We at Digital Marketing Talk have a solution for you. Here’s how you can fix the issue of iPhone getting stuck on Apple logo without losing your data.
1) You will need windows machine. (Mac users can try windows running on parallels).
2) Download the ipsw file for your phone from here. (Instructions in the pic below)
3) Now head over to the following url
https://code.google.com/p/iphonetunnel-usbmuxconnectbyport/downloads/detail?name=make_noerase_ipsw_r1.exe4) Download the exe file available for download (make_noerase.exe or similar)
5) In windows explorer, drag the ipsw file downloaded in step 2 onto the exe file downloaded in step 4.
6) On doing the above, a new ipsw file will be generated.
7) Restore your iDevice using the new ipsw file by putting the iPhone in DFU mode, followed by clicking on restore button in iTunes holding the shift key and choosing the newly generated ipsw file.