How to Fix iOS 12 Boot Loop on iPhone without Data Loss *Solved*
Fix iOS 12 Boot Loop on iPhone without Data Loss
Apple Boot Up Loop is one of the major issues when user upgrading iOS.
Lots of users even one of my friend come across an issue such as random restart iPhone after iOS 12 update.
Some users reported its issue on Apple support community on iOS 12 Apple Boot Up Loop.
If you facing the same problem like your iPhone running Slow after iOS 12 update or freezing and stuck in Apple Boot Up Loop.
Then don’t worry. Follow the steps below . Doesn’t matter you upgrade or restore your phone using OTA update or via iTunes.
There isn’t any special reason behind your iPhone stuck on Apple Boot Up Loop after iOS 12 update.
Even though, right now you should focus on how to fix your iPhone boot loop or random crashes with data loss.
Solved – iOS 12 Boot Loop on iPhone and iPad
Hard Restart or hard Reboot
For iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 users how Force Reboot–
- Press and Quickly Release Volume Up button then
- Press and Quickly Release Volume Down Button
- Press and Hold Side Button until you see the Apple logo on Screen.
- To start iPhone, again press Side button until startup Apple logo on the screen.
Steps to force restart iPhone 7/ iPhone 7 Plus users:
- Press and hold on Sleep/Wake + Volume Down button at simultaneously
Steps to force restart iPhone 6S and earlier iPhone users:
- Pressing and holding on Sleep/Wake + Home button at the same time.